"Because you’re only thinking they-might-not-like-me-they-might-not-like-me, and guess what? When you act like that, no one likes you."
- John Green, An Abundance of Katherines (via withdecorum)
"It takes courage to grow up & become who you really are"
- E.E. Cummings (via forthenebulouskids)
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
- E.E. Cummings (via thepaintedbench)
"I feel my heart ache, but I’ve forgotten what that feeling means."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Choke (via withdecorum)
"I don’t understand French, but if I could, I would write beautiful songs about horrible things."
- The Sound of Animals Fighting (via veil-cerpin)
"Sunday Morning I was thinking of a phone call I should make
You never did.
I never did."
- Jordan Dreyer, La Dispute | Sunday Morning, At a Funeral (via shawnaeatspuppies)
"Every reason to leave this place behind, why I should be alone, are made of flesh and bone."
- La Dispute - “Safer in the Forest/Love Song for Poor Michigan” (via i-mostly-smile)
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident."
- Hei [Darker Than Black] (via sakurabreezex)